Since 1984, Papa John's has been committed to quality. From our fresh, hand-tossed dough to our fresh-sliced veggies and 100% real meats, we're constantly striving to exceed expectations and make a Better Pizza. That's why you'll get a superior-quality pizza every time you order from Papa John's.
Because we're so passionate about our “Better Ingredients. Better Pizza.” brand promise, we're proud when we receive recognition for our efforts! Check out some of the awards and honors Papa John's has received through the years.
Check out some of the awards and honors Papa John’s has received through the years, which include:
- Headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, Papa John's International, Inc. (NASDAQ: PZZA) is the world's third largest pizza company!
- For 11 of the past 13 years, consumers have rated Papa John's No. 1 in customer satisfaction among all national pizza chains in the American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI)
- Honored by Nation’s Restaurant News with the 2013 MenuMasters Award in the category of Best Limited-Time Offer for its Buffalo Chicken Pizza
- Brand most identified by avid National Football League fans as an NFL sponsor, according to the results of the seventh annual NFL sponsor awareness survey released in March 2013 by Turnkey Intelligence for SportsBusiness Journal/Daily
- Honored by Restaurants & Institutions Magazine (R&I) with the 2009 Gold Award for Consumers' Choice in Chains in the pizza segment
- Top rated national pizza delivery and take-out chain in Restaurants & Institutions Magazine’s Consumers Choice in Chains Survey (1998 - 2000, 2002, 2004 - 2006 and 2008)
- 2008 Brand Keys Customer Loyalty Engagement Index
- 2008 Silver Award for Consumers' Choice in Chains
- Named the 2007 Pizza Chain of the Year by Pizza Today
- Named the 2006 Pizza Chain of the Year by PizzaMarketplace.com
- Silver winner of the 2006 Brandweek Customer Loyalty Award in the pizza category
- Named Delivery Operator of the Year among pizza chains in the United Kingdom by the Pizza and Pasta Association (2005 – 2006)
- Voted "Best Pizza" in more than 100 U.S. markets during the last several years, including in Los Angeles, Washington D.C., Atlanta, Dallas, Indianapolis, Orlando, Knoxville and Phoenix.
Papa John’s Founder, John Schnatter, has also achieved many accolades through the years, including:
- In 2012, and in 1996, named winner of Nation’s Restaurant News Golden Chain Award
- In 2011, inducted into the Nova Southeastern University’s H. Wayne Huizenga Business School’s Entrepreneur Hall of Fame
- Inducted into the Junior Achievement U.S. Business Hall of Fame in April 2007, making Schnatter the only other Kentuckian to be inducted beside Colonel Sanders.
- Honored with the 2003 Kentuckian Award by the Happy Chandler Foundation
- Best Local Businessperson’ in the 2001 Best of Louisville Awards by Louisville Magazine
- Named one of the Ten Outstanding Young Americans in 2000 by the National Jaycees Organization
- Inducted into the Louisville Junior Achievement Business Hall of Fame in 2000
- Named 1998 National Ernst & Young Retail/Consumer Entrepreneur of the Year